Monday, May 2, 2011

SPY~WARE

(WHAT I DID)
For my research paper I chose to do the topic on Hacking and hackers. I spent the night before class googling and facebooking classmates and gathering as much information on each person as I could. Once I had found a photo of a classmate online and some useful information I documented their information on my computer in a word document.

(WHY I DID IT)
I wanted my classmates and everyone to see just how easy it is to GAIN information off line. I wanted everyone to see how much the internet can harm or invade peoples privacy. I didn't expect to gain some of my classmates phone numbers or addresses from the internet.

(HOW I PRESENTED)
I chose to dress in all black (except for my shoes) with a black hat and eye black on my face. I was trying to go for the spy guy look, which I had bought little gear the morning of the Final such as the magnifying glass, the flashlight, and camera.

I ULTIMATELY JUST WANTED TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE lol

No comments:

Post a Comment