Wednesday, September 16, 2009

N 201 3rd Post


Fall is around the corner and I hate the fall, but guess what? I have no choice but to accept its arrival. The leafs become brownish yellow which I love looking at. In this photo I'm seeing the sun either rising or setting over the mountains.
I big on nature so alot of my photos in these blogs will center around nature and natural things.
I still hate the fall, but lets say like this. I enjoy looking at the leaves and the plant life, while safely warm in my room, glaring out of the window lol.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture, but I am confused -- you hate the fall but love looking at the leaves turning color. Can you expand your thinking a little to tell the reader how to better understand this contradiction. There is certainly nothing wrong with such contradictory feelings, sometimes this push-pull can create very poignant and meaningful emotional and aesthetic tension, but we need more from you to understand your perceptions.

    Mannheimer

    ReplyDelete