Wednesday, September 16, 2009

(N 201) My First Tattoo


This is the design i created this pass summer while I was in Colorado Springs, CO. I designed this tattoo idea through Adobe's Illustrator.
Meanings: 5 13 is the date I was born on,
Erika is my mothers name,
Derrecka is my sisters name,
Lodie is my grandmother's name,
I love yin-yang concept so I created a design to represent it.
Destiny is the opposite of Chance,
And i through in diamond shaped symbols for Chance like in card play.
This tattoo is actually located on my upper left corner of my back. For this tattoo to be my first tat it didnt really hurt at all.

1 comment:

  1. Let's start with the assumption that I don't know much about tattooing, nor about the design aesthetics of this particular art. Can you offer some insights that help educate me while, at the same time, educating yourself about the art?

    For instance, can you shed some light on how many prefer tattoos of their own design vs. designs they find in a book of such designs? Do tattoo artists offer "design services" to help others create their own designs rather than depending on the professional to design it for them?

    Just a thought
    Mannheimer

    ReplyDelete