Monday, November 2, 2009

(N 201) HALLOW EVE TREAT



Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is Ereck Butler. This outfit was for halloween and halloween only. I had alot of fun this year, I had an enjoyable time. I was so well dressed up, that no one recognized me. What I did was take some lessons on youtube on how to apply make up. I went out with some friends to Long john silvers, and this guy even hit on me. the guy didnt even know I was really a dude. I was suppose to be Rihanna, but by the end of the night I thought I looked more like Ciara then Rihanna. But my main point is that placing on this make up was like designing a artwork or something. Applying the different colors together to create one type of look, and making sure that the colors fit the look as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment