Monday, November 16, 2009

(N 201) WoLVERiNE & Da X-MeN

My first thought of this television series was that it was corny, retarded, and I didnt like the animation done in the series. When I say that i didnt like the animation used in this series, I mean I didnt like the overly sized arms, skinny waist, and things of that nature. I had to warm up to this series. I now love it. I like how they redid X-men and switched up the events. The one question I have is that in the original series Wolverine was troubled, wild, uncontrollable and angry all the time. Its funny cause in this series Wolverine is all level headed and acts completely opposite of his original character. When Jean Grey went missing in the old x-men Wolverine would have stopped at nothing to find her, but in this one, I dont even think he cares that she is missing lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment