Tuesday, December 8, 2009

(N 201) YiN-YaNG


Yin yang, the universal symbol for contracting forces but also the universal symbol for balance as well. Yin represent the black side of the symbol, which is cold, passive, dark and while the Yang represent warmth, active, and brightness. I have done my research on Yin Yang sign only to find out that the sign has the five natural elements within its design. Fire and Metal I believe is in Yang, while Water and Wood is in Yin. But I havent forgot about Earth, Earth is within both of them, thats whats the circles in each represent. Earth is the balance that holds the Yin Yang sign together. In this picture I see a tiger and a dragon, I think this has something to do with Chinese tradition dated by long ago with the tiger and dragon beast. The way of the tiger, the way of the dragon lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment