Tuesday, December 8, 2009

(N 201) Yu-Gi-Oh


Yu-Gi-Oh the show that had its own following for years. I can honestly say I was a follower for like two years. I spent most of my time and money on these cards and battled people. I developed what I called a BUG deck, where most of my creatures in my deck of cards was bug type monsters. In my deck I also had some other creatures like machines and warriors just in case a bug trap or magic card would block my creatures from attacking. But anyways back to the series, Yu-Gi-Oh was a good series but some of the card effects on the show differ from the cards effect in real life. The graphics was very good in the series though and i liked the storyline. My favorite character was of course the bug guy who was in from time to time, and I did watch faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment