Sunday, January 30, 2011

Man N The Mirror (Stole My Soul)

































I chose to do "Look at myself in the mirror". When we look into the mirror we see something totally different than what others see of us. Others may see a figure as confident, independent, and strong-willed while the figure see themselves as weak, dependent, and easily influenced. I don't KNOW WHAT OTHERS SEE WHEN THEY LOOK AT ME, but when I look at in the mirror I don't even recognized the person I have become. A lot of times I don't feel like I'm really myself I feel like I'm just seeing someone who LOOKS like me, TALKS like me, and WALKS like me. Once last year I was using the bathroom in the library at IUPUI and I had saw this light-skinned, green eyed boy in there, but it didn't hit me till after I got done using the bathroom that that boy was my reflection in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment