Monday, January 31, 2011

Lecture Bout EGGS??? WTF??? lol

My thoughts on last week lecture hmmm. I'm looking into my reflection right now on my laptop looking at the BLANK expression on my face. I have not a word to express the lecture last week, so therefore I'm moving forward with the question about rules.

I work at a warehouse that does processing on recalled items manufactured by other companies. I like the job don't get me wrong because it's an easy job, but the rules there suck. Entering the working area we aren't allowed cell phones but managers and some team leads can have access to them. We can't bring bottles unless with a unique cap on it. We can't have candy inside the work area. This rule has to be the dumbest of them all, we can only have one earphone in during the shift. I'm saying this rule is stupid because the supervisers talk about how loud we are, but if they would let us listen with both ear pieces in we wouldn't have any reason to talk so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment