Monday, February 7, 2011

BrEAKiN My OwN RuLES (What's mine is mine)

Okay so today in my first class of the day I was damn well falling asleep when the teacher was given a example of different ways of telling a story. The teacher had forgotten one of this photos for the example so he had grabbed the first pen he saw, which unluckily was mine. I have a rule if i let someone borrow something (in this case grab without asking) I almost immediately want it back. I guess I have a possessive personality. I was feeling generous today and let him use it the rest of the class even after he was done using it....

AS A RESULT I witness him rubbing it throughout his fingers and putting it in his mouth, I think I forgot to mention this is one of my favorite pens, so I was like "he can keep that SHIT" lol.

AS A RESULT OF THAT RESULT I ended up penless for the rest of the day doomed to use a mechanical pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment