Monday, February 21, 2011

WhAT HaPPeNEd 2 MoTIVaTIoN???

DEFINITIONS

INSPIRATION=>A feeling that is usually followed by creativity.
IDEA=> The thought of doing something. (e.g. How am I going to get this to work?)
CONCEPT=>The meaning behind anything. (e.g. What am I trying to go with this?)
TRIAL=>I'm thinking this term refers to trying different ideas out to see what the outcome will be.
REFINE=>Reshaping the idea to better it for the audience or self.
PRODUCT=> The finalized idea with the included concept.

FLOWCHARTS 4 ME
Cartoon Ideas
Inspiration>Idea>Concept>(More than over the majority of the cartoon ideas doesn't make it passed the concept)

Homework 4 New Media
Concept>(Inspired)?>Idea>Trial>ReDoing>Product

Music Videos
Inspiration>Concept>Idea>Refine>Product


I was thinking lately about how there is one topic we never discussed which is missing from the flowchart and that is MOTIVATION. At first I
categorized motivation with inspiration until I realized those two terms are different.


Motivation is an emotion that enables someone to keep going and sometimes push pass there mental, emotional, even physical limits.


Inspiration
is an feeling that we all feel that arouse our intellect but a lot of times this feeling isn't long lasting.


Personal Views

I was born with a short attention span, so my best work is done when I cram the process into a short time such as less than a week. Just this pass Valentines Day I spent a total of three days creating a booklet from scratch for a very special person that has been out of my life for six months. I wrote down all the songs that would remind me of her, wrote down the specific lyrics in each song that stuck out to me and on the other side of the page wrote how I was feeling at that particular time in my life. I also made a CD so she could hear the songs while reading the book.
Inspiration> Was the girl Was making physical items (booklet) and CD to show
Concept>I wanted her to know what I was going through the last six months without her
Product> A good V Day present lol

No comments:

Post a Comment